ELIMINATION OF EXCESSIVE SWEATING BY BOTULINUM TOXIN
The application of botulinum toxin is a great solution for eliminating excessive sweating in the armpits, palms or soles. Primary hyperhidrosis is a disease which is conditioned by an unknown cause. The therapy with botulinum toxin does not solve other health problems, the secondary symptom of which is excessive sweating, such as endocrine diseases, e.g. thyroid disorders, diabetes, etc. or diseases of a neurological nature. The therapy against excessive sweating with botulinum toxin represents a fast, effective and safe solution of this problem.
- The procedure is minimally painful; botulinum toxin is injected intradermally via several incisions by an ultrathin needle into the relevant region, which is cooled before the procedure by ice.
- Minor redness and swelling after the incisions will disappear within 1-2 hours after the application; exceptionally, small bruises may occur at the application site, which will be absorbed within several days.
- It is recommended to avoid physical activity and sauna for 3 days after the application.
- The procedure starts to be effective within 4 days and becomes fully effective within 2 weeks following the application.
- The efficacy period lasts 3-12 months; armpits – 6-12 months on average; palms – 3-6 months on average; in the case of the application into palms, delicate hand movements may be temporarily affected.
- It is recommended to rinse the given region after the procedure with water, wear cotton underclothes and avoid using deodorants for 3 days.
- The procedure can be performed throughout the year.
- We use the original FDA and CE certified product Dysport from the reputable pharmaceutical producer Ipsen Biopharm from Great Britain.
Price from: € 290
Find the latest price list (HERE).