PHOTOREJUVENATION WITH INTENSE PULSED LIGHT IPL LUMENIS M22
Skin rejuvenation with intense pulsed light (IPL) uses the principle of selective photothermolysis, which means that light energy is transformed into thermal energy which is subsequently collected in melanin, haemoglobin and collagen, without damaging the skin surface. Through the effect of the IPL on the melanin pigment, it is decomposed and pigmentation marks are reduced. By the effect of the pulsed light on haemoglobin, capillary vessels – telangiectasias are closed and destructed, collagen overheating leads to neocollagenesis, at the same time has anti-inflammatory effects, reduces sebum formation and the size of pores. As indicated by the name, it results in rejuvenation and tightening of the skin, harmonization of the skin tone, reduction of pigmentation and capillary vessels, improvement of the skin structure and tonus. Photorejuvenization by intense pulsed light makes your face, neck, décolleté and hand skin look younger and fresher.
- The procedure is slightly painful; the impulses can be compared to “stings by a rubber band”.
- It is recommended to undergo the treatment 3 – 4 times with monthly intervals.
- Minor redness will disappear within 1 – 3 hours after the application; exceptionally, small bruises may occur at the application site which will be absorbed within a couple of days; pigmentation will get darker temporarily and later fade.
- The procedure is performed as the so-called “lunch time therapy“, since it is not followed by any significant changes and the client may thereafter apply make-up and go back to work.
- The procedure is performed during a non-sunny period, while the given locality must not be exposed to UV radiation one month before and one month after the surgery. Strict SPF 50+ photoprotection is recommended after the procedure.
Price from: € 125
Find the latest price list (HERE).