REMOVAL OF RINGS UNDER EYES WITH HYALURONIC ACID
Hyaluronic acid is applied in the form of a gel to the areas around the eyes where dark rings or wrinkles are formed. The formation of the dark rings has several causes, such as stress, fatigue, or genetics. With increasing age, the skin around the eyes becomes thinner and is thereby more transparent. By the application of hyaluronic acid, the lost volume is filled in and the dark rings are thereby also removed. To remove rings under eyes, we use Teosyal Redensity II, the first hyaluronic acid-based gel specially designed for treatment of the soft and sensitive area around the eyes having a unique composition. Hyaluronic acid adds hydration, elasticity and volume to the skin. The dermo-restructuring complex of substances (8 amino acids, 3 antioxidants, 2 minerals and Vitamin B6) at the same time renews the skin structure and imparts the lost brightness to the skin.
- The procedure is painless; it is applied by a cannula (blunt needle). The local anaesthetic – lidocaine in Teosyal Redensity II ensures a painless course.
- Minor redness and swelling immediately following the treatment may persist for 1-4 days; sporadically, small bruises may occur at the application site, which will be absorbed within several days.
- Do not apply make-up for 12 hours after the surgery; avoid intensive sports for 72 hours after the application.
- Do not expose the treated area to intense heat after the procedure (sun, sauna, tanning salon) and cold until the swelling and redness disappear.
- The efficacy period of hyaluronic acid stated by producers is 6-12 months.
- The procedure can be performed throughout the year.
- We use the original FDA and CE certified products Teosyal from the reputable Swiss pharmaceutical producer Teoxane.
Price from: € 250
Find the latest price list (HERE).