BRACHIOPLASTY – ARM LIFT
Skin sags with age or following weight reduction. Brachioplasty is surgical proceedure used to shape arms by removing excess skin and fat. Postoperative scars remain preserved on inner sides of the arms.
- The procedure is performed under general anaesthetic.
- The procedure can be completed in 1.5-2 hours.
- Surgical stitches are absorbable and do not need to be removed.
- We recommend rest for one week after the surgery; with full physical load after 4 weeks.
- We recommend an elastic compression sleeves are worn for 4 weeks.
- For the best results, in most cases brachioplasty is combined with arm liposuction treatments.