Penis enlargement is achieved by increasing penile length and/or by increasing penile volume. Penis lengthening is a surgical procedure in which its suspensory apparatus (ligamentolysis) is released via small incision above the root of the penis. Penis volume is increased by own fat transfer techniques- (lipotransfer, lipografting, fatgrafting, lipofilling) which are surgical proceedures by which fat is harvested (usually from the area of the lower abdomen and inner thighs) into syringes, then filtered (purified) and injected into the penis subcutis by thin cannulas. As part of the inserted fat is always absorbed; a satisfactory result often requires treatment repetition. Penile lengthening and “own fat” penile volume increases are, as a standard, combined into one surgical proceedure. To maintain penile proportions, it is recommended that the size of the penile glans is also augmented using hyaluronic acid.
- The procedure is performed under general anaesthesia.
- The combined procedure can be completed in 1.5 hours.
- Surgical stitches are absorbable and do not need to be removed.
- We recommend rest for 4 days; with full physical load after 4 weeks.
- Post-surgery swelling and bruising may persist for 3-4 weeks
- We recommend an elastic penis bandage is worn for 1 week.
- We recommend sexual abstinence for 6 weeks post surgery.
- Concept Clinicuse the renowned FDA and CE certified Puregraft system for fat filtering.
- Concept Clinic use the FDA and CE certified JUVÉDERM® original product from the reputable pharmaceutical producer Allergan for glans penis augmentation.