BREAST AUGMENTATION WITH SILICONE IMPLANTS
Breast augmentation with silicone implants is a surgical proceedure that enhances and reshapes female breast with the insertion of silicone breast implants under the breast tissue or pectoralis major muscle. It is aimed at enhancing naturally small breast or regaining breast volume influenced by childbirth, weight reduction or aging. Breast augmentations are one of the most popular aesthetic plastic surgery procedures performed. To perform the procedure, the surgeon will make discreet incisions via under-the breast crease or areolae.
- The procedure is performed under general anaesthetic.
- The procedure can be completed in 1-1.5 hours.
- Surgical stitches are absorbable and do not need to be removed.
- We recommend rest for one week after surgery; with full physical load after 6 weeks.
- We recommend that an elastic bra is worn for 6 weeks following the operation.
- We exclusively use MENTOR® silicone breast implants, a renowned brand, produced by Johnson & Johnson one of the world´s largest healthcare companies; the implants are FDA and CE certified.
- Silicone breast implants have no influence on pregnancy and breast-feeding.