BREAST REDUCTION – MAMMOPLASTY REDUCTION
Mammoplasty reduction is surgical proceedure to reduce the size of and reshape the female breast. During surgery, excessive breast tissue is removed, the breast is reshaped, excess drooping skin is removed, and areolae are reduced and lifted into a higher position. The specific surgical technique used is based on the breast size. Concept Clinic use state-of-the-art surgical techniques to provide consistent results, which are breast tissue friendly and minimize postoperative scarring.
- The procedure is performed under general anaesthetic.
- The procedure can be completed in 2.5-3 hours.
- Surgical stitches are absorbable and do not need to be removed.
- We recommend rest for one week after surgery; with full physical load after 4 weeks.
- We recommend an elastic bra is worn for 6 weeks.