MASTOPEXY, BREAST LIFT
Mastopexy is surgical proceedure used to reshape and lift sagging female breasts. During the surgery, the breast is reshaped, excess drooping skin is removed, and areolae are lifted to higher position. The surgical technique used is determined by the degree of breast and areolae sagging rate. The state-of-the-art surgical techniques Concept Clinic use provide consistent results, are breast tissue friendly, preserve the nipple sensitivity -as much as possible- and minimize postoperative scars.
- The procedure is performed under general anaesthetic.
- The procedure can be completed in 2.5-3 hours.
- Surgical stitches are absorbable and do not need to be removed.
- We recommend rest for one week after surgery, with full physical load after 4 weeks.
- We recommend an elastic bra is worn for 4 weeks.
- Mastopexy can be combined with breast augmentation as part of a single surgical proceedure.