HAND REJUVENATION – HYALURONICACID
Hyaluronic acid is a polysaccharide (compound sugar) which is a natural part of human body where it forms one of the main components of the intercellular substance. Hyaluronic acid is present in a large quantity in the skin. Its important property is its water binding capacity, whereby it hydrates the skin, increases its volume and at the same time creates an environment suitable for collagen production. The natural ability to produce hyaluronic acid in human body decreases with age. By simply injecting or applying the hyaluronic acid by a cannula (blunt needle) into the skin and subcutis, it is possible to immediately improve its appearance by renewing the lost volume and smoothing out surface and deep wrinkles on the face, neck, décolleté, and hands.
- The procedure is painless. The latest hyaluronic acid preparations already contain a local anaesthetic.
- Minor redness and swelling immediately following the treatment may persist for 1-3 days; sporadically, small bruises may occur at the application site, which will be absorbed within several days.
- Do not expose the treated region to intense heat after the procedure (sun, sauna, tanning salon) and cold until the swelling and redness disappear.
- The efficacy period of hyaluronic acid stated by producers is 6-12 months.
- The procedure can be performed throughout the year.
- We use the original FDA and CE certified products Teosyal from the reputable Swiss pharmaceutical producer Teoxane.
Price from: € 220
Find the latest price list (HERE).