RADIO FREQUENCY NEEDLING WITH THE ELLISYS DEVICE – STRIAE AND SCARS
Radio frequency needling is a mini-invasive treatment used to improve the appearance of striae.
This method uses thin gold-plated microneedles which penetrate during the procedure into various depths, from 0.5-3.5 mm, directly to collagen fibres, where a precisely regulated dose of radio frequency energy is changed into thermal energy, which results in the collagen and elastin fibres heating and retraction followed by the stimulation of their new formation, whereby the skin lifting is achieved. In addition, radio frequency needling reduces enlarged pores, sebum production, with positive effects on the course of acne, reduces and tightens acne scars and improves the appearance of striae. The skin tightening and texture enhancement is gradual, taking place within 3-4 weeks, when an intensive collagen and elastin production occurs. It is recommended to repeat the procedure 3 times in monthly intervals. Radio frequency needling is used to treat face, neck, décolleté and other regions affected by striae or scars.
- The procedure is painless, preceded by the application of an anaesthetic cream.
- It is recommended not to use any anticoagulant drugs (e.g. Anopyrin, Trombex,…) before the procedure.
- It is recommended to undergo the LED therapy after the procedure to increase the effect and support healing after the procedure.
- Minor redness and swelling of the treated region will disappear within 24 hours; after the procedure, discreet small scabs may occur, which will fall off within several days.
- The procedure can be performed throughout the year; it is recommended not to expose the treated region to solar radiation and to use the SPF 50+ photoprotection.
Price from: € 150
Find the latest price list (HERE).