FOREHEAD LIFT, BROW LIFT
A forehead lift is a surgical procedure used to improve the appearance of the facial forehead, with sagging brows repositioned and forehead creases reduced. While surgery usually involves small incisions into the hairline, techniques used vary according to the extent of forehead creases and brows sag. Different techniques are also used for men and women.
- The procedure is performed under general anaesthetic.
- The procedure is typically completed in 1-1.5 hours.
- Stitches from surgery are absorbed and do not need to be removed.
- Post-surgery 1 week of rest is recommended.
- Post-surgery bruising and swelling may persist for between 2 and 3 weeks.
- For better results, Concept Clinic often recommend that a neck lift and/or blepharoplasty surgery is combined with a forehead lift and we also recommend that Botox injections in the forehead and brows are combined with forehead lift surgery.