Neck lift is a surgerical procedure used to improve for neck area. During a neck lift, the surgeon will make a discreet incision (behind the ear and into the hairline), lifting drooped neck skin, removing excess skin and lifting and tightening weakened and droopy platysma muscle.
- The procedure is performed under general anaesthetic.
- The procedure can be completed in 2.5 hours.
- Concept Clinic use tissue adhesives to minimize postoperative swelling and bruising and speed up recovery.
- Stitches from surgery are absorbed and do not need to be removed.
- Post-surgery 1 week of rest is recommended.
- Post-surgery bruising and swelling may persist for between 2 and 3 weeks.
- Post-surgery it is recommended that patients wear an elastic facial sling for 2 weeks.
- For best results, Concept Clinic often recommend that a neck lift is performed in combination with a facelift.