FAT TRANSFER FOR WRINKLES
Fat transfer (lipotransfer, lipografting, fatgrafting, lipofilling) is surgical proceedure used to fill in facial wrinkles. During the procedure, a small amount of fat is harvested by liposuction (usually taken from the lower abdomen and thighs) into syringes, then filtered (purified) and injected by way of thin cannulas to fill in facial wrinkles without visible scars. As part of the transferred fat is subsequently absorbed by the body; a satisfactory result often requires a repetition of the surgery.
- Generally, the procedure is performed under local anaesthetic but can be performed also under conscious sedation or general anaesthetic.
- The procedure can be completed in 40 minutes.
- Post-surgery bruising and swelling may resist for between 7-10 days.
- Post operation, the treated area should not be exposed to intense heat (sun, sauna, tanning salon) or cold for 2 weeks.
- Concept clinic use the renowned FDA and CE certified Puregraft system for fat filtering.