FAT TRANSFER LIP AUGMENTATION
Fat transfer (lipotransfer, lipografting, fat grafting, lipofilling) is a surgical procedure used to increase lip fullness. During the procedure, a small amount of fat is harvested by liposuction (usually from the lower abdomen and thigh areas) into syringes, then filtered (purified) and injected by way of thin cannulas into the lips to fill them without visible scars. As a certain amount of the transfered fat is subsequently absorbed; a satisfactory result often requires the repetition of the surgical procedure.
- Generally, the procedure is performed under local anaesthetic but can be performed also under conscious sedation or general anaesthetic.
- The procedure can be completed in 40 minutes.
- Post-surgery bruising and swelling may resist for between 7-10 days.
- Post-surgery for a period of 2 weeks, the treated area should not be exposed to intense heat (sun, sauna, tanning salon) or cold.
- Concept Clinic use the renowned FDA and CE certified Puregraft system for fat filtering.