LIP AUGMENTATION WITH PERMA-LIPTM IMPLANTS
Insertion of silicone implant PermaLipTM in the upper and lower lip is a surgical procedure used to increase the fullness and change the shape of the lips. The PermaLipTM treatment is designed to be a permanent lip enhancement with a natural effect. The PermaLipTM implants are inserted via small incisions from the inner side of the vermillion in the area of corners of the mouth. The PermaLipTM implants do not restrict mobility and function of the lips.
- Generally, the procedure is performed under local anaesthetic but can be performed also under conscious sedation or general anaesthetic.
- The procedure can be completed in 30 minutes.
- Surgical stitches are absorbable and do not need to be removed.
- Post-surgery bruising and swelling may persist for between 7-10 days.
- If the implant is removed – at the patients request- the original lip volume and shape will be restored.
- PermaLipTM implants are FDA and CE certified.