CONTOURING – FACE CONTOURING WITH HYALURONICACID
This method helps shape and strengthen facial contours, impart lost volumes to places which are typical for the subcutaneous fat loss resulting from the aging process. During the surgery, cross-linked hyaluronic acid is injected by a needle or cannula (blunt needle) by means of which cheekbones are highlighted, chin and the area of the lower jowl are shaped, facial contours are literally renewed. By highlighting facial contours, static wrinkles, such as nosolabial wrinkles, marionette lines (from corners of the mouth towards the lower jowl), harmonic wrinkles (from corners of the mouth towards ears) are reduced. The result is visible immediately after the application.
- The procedure is painless, preceded by the application of an anaesthetic cream depending on the application site and application method (needle, cannula); the latest hyaluronic acid preparations at the same time already contain a local anaesthetic.
- Minor redness and swelling immediately following the treatment may persist for 1-3 days; sporadically, small bruises may occur at the application site, which will be absorbed within several days.
- Do not apply make-up for 12 hours after the surgery; avoid intensive sports for 72 hours following the application.
- Do not expose the treated area to intense heat after the procedure (sun, sauna, tanning salon) and cold until the swelling and redness disappear.
- The efficacy period of hyaluronic acid stated by producers is 6-12 months.
- The procedure can be performed throughout the year.
- We use original the FDA and CE certified products Teosyal from the reputable Swiss pharmaceutical producer Teoxane.
Price from: € 220
Find the latest price list (HERE).