Ultherapy is ultrasonic lifting and belongs among the latest and increasingly demanded non-invasive rejuvenation treatments. Ultrasonic energy is applied by special endings into 2 to 3 skin layers and subcutis in various depths without damaging the upper epidermal layer. During the procedure, collagen is overheated and thermally damaged, which results in neocollagenesis and gradual tightening of the face, neck and décolleté skin. The Ultherapy energy is applied under strict control of image of particular skin layers and subcutis, while interfering as deep as subcutaneous structures – superficial aponeurotic system SMAS – platysma, with which plastic surgeons work during classical face lifting. This is why Ultherapy is FDA certified as the only original focused ultrasound for non-invasive face, neck and décolleté lifting. Already a single treatment activates the rejuvenation process, within which flagged facial and eye contours are strengthened and lifted, skin tonus is improved and neck and décolleté skin is tightened. The process of collagen production takes place, while the aging process is slowed down for several years.
- Painfulness during the procedure is individual, compensated by the application of a local anaesthetic cream and analgesic medication.
- It is recommended to undergo the treatment once, with the possibility of its repetition no earlier than 6 months.
- The procedure may be followed by minor redness, swelling, sensitivity disorder, small bruises, which will disappear within a couple of days.
- The procedure is performed throughout the year, upon prior consultation.
- We work with the original FDA and CE certified Ulthera device.
Price from: € 550
Find the latest price list (HERE).