LIP AND PERIORAL CORRECTION WITH HYALURONIC ACID
Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance which is present in almost whole body. It hydrates the skin and increases its regenerative capacity. Depending on a suitable selected type of the filler, it increases the lip volume, highlights lip contours, fills up wrinkles, or only slightly hydrates withered and dry lips. In addition to the lip highlighting or hydration, it is possible to correct the lip asymmetry by hyaluronic acid, remove small “smoking“ wrinkles above the upper lip and lift the fallen off corners of the mouth. Thanks to this, the face will look younger. Hyaluronic acid is injected by a thin needle or applied by a cannula (blunt needle) into the vermillion or skin in the place of a wrinkle around lips. The result is visible immediately after the application.
- The procedure is painless, preceded by the application of an anaesthetic cream; the latest hyaluronic acid preparations at the same time already contain a local anaesthetic.
- Minor redness and swelling immediately following the treatment may persist for 1-4 days; sporadically, small bruises may occur at the application site, which will be absorbed within several days
- Do not apply make-up and do not smoke for 12 hours after the surgery; avoid intensive sports for 72 hours following the application.
- Do not expose the treated area to intense heat after the procedure (sun, sauna, tanning salon) and cold until the swelling and redness disappear.
- The efficacy period of hyaluronic acid stated by producers is 6-12 months.
- The procedure can be performed throughout the year.
- We use the original FDA and CE certified products Teosyal from the reputable Swiss pharmaceutical producer Teoxane.
Price from: € 220
Find the latest price list (HERE).