FRACTIONAL CO2 LASER-SKIN-RESURFACING
Fractional CO2 Laser-Skin-Resurfacing is one of the most effective rejuvenation procedures intended for people wishing to achieve the maximum effect of the skin rejuvenation after treatment. During this minimally invasive procedure, the surface skin layers are evaporated in micro-spots, while the islands of undamaged skin, from which the healing and epithelialisation process commences after the procedure, are preserved. During the procedure, the CO2 beam at the same time penetrates deeper into the dermis – corium – skin and thermally damages collagen and elastin fibres, whereby it activates the reparation process and stimulates the new formation of collagen and elastin fibres for 3-5 months after the procedure. After a couple of days following the surgery, the skin is renewed and gradually lifted, while the maximum effect occurs after 5 months. The treatment is suitable for rejuvenation, reduction of wrinkles, skin pigmentation and surface defects, reduction of enlarged pores, small acne scars – from which the name “resurfacing” – surface renewal is also derived. Depending on the setting intensity, light, medium or deep fractional resurfacing can be chosen, while it is used to improve the face, neck and décolleté skin or particular localities only, such as the area around eyes, around the mouth or areas affected by scars or striae. With proper skin care and sun protection, the effect persists for several years.
- The procedure is minimally painful; before the procedure, an anaesthetic cream is applied and analgesics are administered.
- It is recommended not to use any anticoagulant drugs (e.g. Anopyrin, Trombex,…) before the procedure.
- The procedure is followed by the LED therapy in order to increase the effect and support healing.
- Redness and swelling of the treated area will disappear gradually, within 1-5 days, with gradual skin healing, scaling, which requires convalescence in the home environment for 3-5 days depending on the procedure intensity; make-up can be used on the fifth day.
- The procedure is performed during a non-sunny period, while the given locality must not be exposed to solar radiation one month before and one month after the surgery. Strict SPF 50+ photoprotection is recommended after the procedure.
Price from: € 50
Find the latest price list (HERE).