RADIESSE – VOLUME LIFTING AND CONTOURING WITH LONG-LASTING COLLAGEN STIMULATION
The production of collagen in the human body slows down with age. Radiesse is a filler material that stimulates collagen production, its effect induces the so-called ‘neocollagenesis‘ – the formation of type III collagen with its gradual transformation into type I collagen. Its effect leads to the proliferation or renewal of skin cells (i.e., fibroblasts) and the formation of new blood vessels by the process of angiogenesis.
Its main ingredient is synthetic calcium hydroxyapatite (30%) dissolved in a water-gel solution of sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (70%).
Radiesse safely and effectively reduces medium and deep wrinkles, while instantly correcting and replenishing lost volume.
Due to its unique properties, Radiesse leads to long-term improvement in skin quality. Ideal for treating zones that require precise sculpting and contouring, it has an excellent lifting effect.
Approximately a month after treatment, the initial lifting effect of the filler can already be observed, becoming more pronounced over time. The lifting effect is provided by a dense collagen network formed by new collagen fibres. The newly formed collagen network thus provides long-term firming and support for the skin and contours the sagging curves of the face and body. With the newly formed collagen, the CaHA microspheres are gradually degraded until complete decay. The process of CaHA degradation occurs approximately 6 months after treatment.
Treatment with Radiesse dermal filler results in a long-term aesthetic result characterised by firm and elastic skin and improved skin texture. Radiesse is designed to treat the face, neck, décolleté, backs of the hands and flabby areas of the body such as the arms, abdomen, and knees.
- The procedure is painless, local anaesthetic is applied in the treated area before the procedure, and the substance is injected with a blunt needle-cannula.
- Redness and slight swelling may occur immediately after the treatment, and occasional bruising, healed in the following days, is possible.
- Do not apply make-up for 24 hours after the procedure, and avoid intense physical activity for 72 hours post-procedure.
- After the procedure, it is not recommended to expose the treated area to extr•
- The procedure is performed all year round, and the duration of its effect is 12+ months.
- Radiesse active filler holds CE, FDA and FACS safety certificates.
Find the latest price list (HERE).
Before and after
MUDr. Diana Višňovská