Nourishing substances can be injected into the face, neck, and décolleté skin manually, by using the Vital Injector device or through micropores which are formed as a result of the ablative CO2 laser effects. This creates several hundred times bigger number of micro-channels than it is with the injection application, with a precisely defined incision depth, while the new production of collagen is at the same time stimulated along the perimeter of the micropores. Mesotherapeutic solutions containing various components, such as non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid, vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, amino acids, peptides, growth factors are then transported into the skin via the micropores, which hydrate and nourish the skin and provide it with building elements – amino acids – important for neocollagenesis. Laser mesolift is a moderner mesotherapy method, supported by the effect of reparation growth zones around the perimeter of multiple micro-incisions, resulting in a wrinkle reduction, lifting and rejuvenation of skin, face, neck and décolleté.
- The procedure is minimally painful, preceded by the application of an anaesthetic cream.
- It is recommended not to use any anticoagulant drugs (e.g. Anopyrin, Trombex,…) before the procedure.
- In order to increase the effect and support healing, it is recommended that the procedure is followed by the LED therapy.
- Redness and swelling or small scabs of the treated area will disappear gradually, within 1-3 days, with gradual skin healing, depending on the procedure intensity; make-up can be used on the third day (“weekend procedure”).
- The procedure can be repeated after one month.
- The procedure is performed during a non-sunny period, while the given locality must not be exposed to UV radiation one month before and one month after the surgery. Strict SPF 50+ photoprotection is recommended after the procedure.
Price from: € 270
Find the latest price list (HERE).