This modern surface peel uses the chemical properties of 3% retinol (precursor of retinoic acid = vitamin A) and the rejuvenating complex of NeoCitrate and Aminophil, which helps the formation of collagen and hyaluronic acid, while strengthening the skin matrix. Depending on the number of layers applied, it causes the epidermis to separate the surface of the skin, thus improving the appearance of fine wrinkles, turning off sagging skin and giving it a clear, unified tone. After the application of the retinol peel, there is visible peeling of the skin for 2 to 4 days, which gradually subsides. The effect of the peeling is the reduction of fine wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, small scars, pores and rejuvenation of aging skin or skin destroyed by sunlight. Compared to chemical peel with AHA acids, the retinol peel is more intense, without the need for prior preparation. The added value of this procedure is also the slight lifting effect due to Aminophil, an amino acid derivative that helps to strengthen the skin. The treatment is performed in the autumn or winter months.
- The procedure is non-invasive, without prior preparation.
- Treatments are performed at 6 – 8 week intervals, 2 – 4 treatments are recommended depending on the condition of the skin.
- After application of the retinol peel, the patient leaves it without neutralization for 3 – 8 hours, the skin must not be exposed to the sun, as well as no products should be applied to the skin. The patient then rinses the skin with water and applies moisturizing, lubricating cream. Slight redness disappears within few hours after application and gradually over the next 2-4 days the skin begins to peel, (this is most intense on the 3rd day, depending on the intensity of the treatment).
- Places where the peel was applied must not be exposed to friction (caps, collars, etc.).
- The procedure is performed in a non- sunny period, photoprotection SPF 50+ is recommended after the procedure.
Price from: € 100
Find the latest price list (HERE).