PROFHILO® – BIOREMODELING – IMMEDIATE LIFTING AND HYDRATION OF THE SKIN
Profhilo® is a stabilized hybrid complex (HCC) of high and low molecular weight ultrapure crosslinked hyaluronic acid molecules, in the highest concentration on the market. Produced through a unique and innovative thermal process, Profhilo® is created without the need of additional chemical stabilizers.
As a result of this elegant preparation of hyaluronic acid, it not only hydrates the skin beautifully, but also remodels weak tissue and improves the skin‘s firmness. PROFHILO® is 100% biocompatible with skin that has lost hyaluronic acid, collagen and elastin fibers with age, as a result of which wrinkles begin to appear. The role of bioremodeling and biorevitalization with
Profihlo is to restore the skin’s strength, hydration and volume by providing the necessary nutrition and activation of collagen and elastin fibers in the deeper layer of the skin. Profihlo acts as a super skin booster, with skin being wonderfully hydrated, rejuvenated, exfoliated and brightened post treatment.
Profhilo® is applied with a fine needle to 10 bioactive lifting points on the face or neck. It is also used to improve skin laxity in the décolleté area, arms, hands, above the knees and abdomen. It is also helpful in the process of repairing skin tissue in the case of acne scars.
TREATMENT WITH PROFHILO® IS SUITABLE IF:
- You are considering natural rejuvenation and skin lifting
- You need to restore the hydration and firmness of the skin
- You want to deal with sagging facial contours, sagging skin on the neck and décolleté
- You have sagging skin above your knees or elbows
- You are considering restoring and remodeling the skin on your abdomen
- You have dry and aging skin on the backs of your hands
TREATMENT WITH PROFHILO® IS NOT SUITABLE IF:
- there is an occurrence of inflammation, bacterial infection or herpes in the treated area
- the patient is in feverish conditions
- the patient is suffering from active autoimmune or oncological diseases
- the patient is pregnant or breastfeeding
- the patient has been vaccinated or visited a dentist 14 days before or 14 days after the planned treatment
- Application with a thin needle on up to 10 points in the treated area, which reduces the risk of bruising.
- No anesthesia is required before the procedure, the procedure is quick and almost painless.
- It is recommended to complete the treatment in 2 sessions with a break interval of 1 month.
- The duration of the procedure is 30 – 60 minutes – depending on the number of treated areas.
- The initial results are visible almost immediately, with the most pronounced effect occurring 1 month after the 2nd application. This natural effect lasts for 6 months.
- Minor redness and swelling at the injection site usually disappears within a few hours to a few days.
- The procedure is performed all year round, and after the procedure it is recommended to avoid extreme physical exertion and extreme temperatures for at least 2 weeks, as well as to use photoprotection.
- Profhilo® is patented by the Swiss company IBSA – NAHYCO® Technology.
Find the latest price list (HERE).
Before and after
Profhilo – Neck rejuvenation – after 2x treatments
MUDr. Diana Višňovská