Radio frequency needling with the ELLISYS device
Radio frequency needling is a non-invasive treatment used for skin strengthening – lifting. This method uses thin gold-plated microneedles which penetrate during the procedure into various depths, from 0.5-3.5 mm, directly to collagen fibres, where a precisely regulated dose of the radio frequency energy is changed into thermal energy, which results in the collagen and elastin fibres heating, retraction and subsequent stimulation of their new formation, whereby the skin lifting is achieved. In addition, radio frequency needling reduces enlarged pores, sebum production, with positive effects on the course of acne, reduces and tightens acne scars and improves the appearance of striae. The skin tightening and texture enhancement is gradual, taking place within 3-4 weeks, when an intensive collagen and elastin production occurs. It is recommended to repeat the procedure 3 times with monthly intervals. Radio frequency needling is used to treat face, neck, décolleté and other areas affected by striae or scars.
- The procedure is painless, preceded by the application of an anaesthetic cream.
- It is recommended not to use any anticoagulant drugs (e.g. Anopyrin, Trombex,…) before the procedure.
- In order to increase the effect and support healing, it is recommended that the procedure is followed by the LED therapy.
- Minor redness and swelling of the treated locality will disappear within 24 hours after the procedure; discreet small crusts may occur after the surgery; makeup may be used on the next day following the surgery.
- The procedure can be performed throughout the year; it is recommended not to expose the treated area to solar radiation and to use SPF 50+ photoprotection.
Price from: € 150
Find the latest price list (TU).