REMOVAL OF PIGMENTATIONS ON THE FACE WITH INTENSE PULSED LIGHT – IPL LUMENIS M22
The removal of pigmentations by intense pulsed light (IPL) uses the selective photothermolysis principle, which means that light energy is transformed into thermal energy which is subsequently collected in melanin, without damaging the skin surface. Through the effect of the IPL on the melanin pigment, it is decomposed and pigmentation marks are subsequently reduced. The treated area gets dark temporarily; pigmentations are gradually reduced within 2-3 weeks, depending on the depth of the pigment location. The goal of this treatment is to decrease the intensity of the colour of the pigment marks on the face, neck, décolleté and hands. It is suitable to start the pigmentation treatment during the autumn and winter seasons and protect the skin against sun throughout the year by applying creams with a high photoprotection degree.
- The procedure is slightly painful; the impulses can be compared to “stings by a rubber band”.
- It is recommended to undergo the treatment in 3 – 4 sessions with monthly intervals.
- Pigmentations will get darker temporarily and later fade.
- Minor redness will disappear within 1-3 hours after the application; exceptionally, small bruises may occur at the application site, which will be absorbed within several days.
- The procedure is performed as the so-called “lunch time therapy“, since it is not followed by any significant changes and the client may thereafter apply make-up and go back to work.
- The procedure is performed during a non-sunny period, while the given locality must not be exposed to UV radiation one month before and one month after the surgery. Strict SPF 50+ photoprotection is recommended after the procedure.
Price from: € 35
Find the latest price list (HERE).