Mesotherapy / Mesolift
Mesotherapy is a treatment during which mesotherapeutic solutions are applied into the skin for the purpose of its revitalization. Mesotherapeutic solutions contain various components, such as non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid, vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, amino acids, peptides, growth factors, stem cells, depigmenting substances, lipolytic substances, all depending on the skin demands, whereby particular mesotherapeutic “cocktails” differ from each other. Depending on their composition, they hydrate the skin, increase its tonus and elasticity, reduce wrinkles, depigment the skin – provided that they contain depigmenting (bleaching) components – reduce hair loss and improve its quality, reduce skin fat – lipolysis. Mesotherapy is used to treat face, neck, décolleté, hands in order to improve the quality of skin, eliminate striae in various regions such as abdomen, thighs, hips, strengthen the skin or reduce fat. Mesotherapy is also used to nourish hair roots whereby we start reparation processes aimed at hair follicle renewal.
- The procedure is painless, preceded by the application of an anaesthetic cream.
- Mesotherapeutic solutions are injected or applied by using the Vital Injektor device.
- It is recommended to undergo the treatment within 4-5 sessions once per 7-10 days, while its effects persist for 6-12 months.
- In order to increase the mesotherapy effect and support healing, it is recommended that the procedure is followed by the LED therapy.
- Minor redness will disappear within 1-3 hours after the application; exceptionally, small bruises may occur at the application site, which will be absorbed within several days.
Price from: € 80
Find the latest price list (HERE).