Skinbooster – skin hydration and smoothing with cross-linked hyaluronic acid
Skinbooster is a treatment which nourishes, hydrates and rejuvenates skin from inside. Cross-linked hyaluronic acid is applied hand application by microinjections or using the Vital Injektor into skin to revitalize and hydrate it. In addition to hydration, the cross-linked hyaluronic acid adds a gentle filling to the skin, since the cross-linking agent ensures that it is not degraded by enzymes in a few days but stays in the skin for several months, binds water and stimulates collagenase, whereby it improves the skin hydration, quality and tonus. The applied hyaluronic acid is identical for the body, of non-animal origin.
- The procedure is painless, preceded by the application of an anaesthetic cream.
- It is recommended to undergo the treatment in 3 sessions, once per 3-4 weeks; it is thereafter suitable to repeat it once per 6 months as a supporting booster dose.
- It is recommended to undergo the LED therapy after the procedure to increase the skinbooster effect and support healing.
- Minor redness will disappear within 1-3 hours after the application; exceptionally, small bruises may occur at the application site, which will be absorbed within several days.
- The procedure can be performed throughout the year; it is recommended not to expose the treated area to solar radiation and to use photoprotection.
Price from: € 210
Find the latest price list (HERE).